Come explore the exciting world of organic chemistry!
- February 2015 – Congratulations to Jonathan Varelas, ’15 on acceptance to graduate school in chemistry (Northwestern, Boston College, Penn State)
- November 2014 – Seann is awarded ACS Petroleum Research Fund Undergraduate New Investigator Award to conduct fundamental research in palladium catalysis, totaling $55,000.
- June 2014 – Congratulations to Jennifer Giulietti ’15 and Chad Roggero ’15 on acceptance of their paper in Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- June 2014 – Seann is awarded NIH RI-INBRE Faculty Early Career Development Award (~$200,000) to study the mechanism of action of eudistomin U
- April 2014 – Seann is awarded Rhode Island Foundation Medical Research Grant to study synthesis and biological activity of eudistomin U, totaling more than $13,000
- November 2013 – Congratulations to Jonathan Varelas ’15 on acceptance of his paper in Tetrahedron Letters