Come explore the exciting world of organic chemistry!
- June 2015 – Group trip to Boston University Center for Molecular Discovery Symposium
- May 2015 – Welcome to the newest members: Kathryn Hiller, Caroline Foley, and Sean Wrenn
- May 2015 – Congratulations to the Class of 2015
- March 2015 – Four students travel to the American Chemical Society meeting in Denver, CO to present their research
- February 2015 – Satyam is awarded a Walsh Fellowship for summer research.
- November 2014 – Seann is awarded ACS Petroleum Research Fund Undergraduate New Investigator Award to conduct fundamental research in palladium catalysis, totaling $55,000.