Come explore the exciting world of organic chemistry and
chemical biology at Providence College!
- October 2015 – Johnny, Satyam, and Mike’s paper appears in Organic Letters
- August 2015 – Dr. Marius Draeger joins the group as a post-doctoral fellow
- July 2015 – Kathryn, Caroline, and Patrick present their research at the SURF Conference at URI
- June 2015 – Seann presents poster at the Gordon Research Conference on Heterocyclic Chemistry in Newport, RI and the National Organic Symposium in College Park, MD
- June 2015 – Group trip to Boston University Center for Molecular Discovery Symposium
- May 2015 – Welcome to the newest members: Kathryn Hiller, Caroline Foley, and Sean Wrenn
- May 2015 – Congratulations to the Class of 2015
- March 2015 – Four students travel to the American Chemical Society meeting in Denver, CO to present their research
- February 2015 – Satyam is awarded a Walsh Fellowship for summer research.