Come explore the exciting world of organic chemistry and
chemical biology at Providence College!
Satyam Khanal at ACS San Diego
- March 2016 – On a roll! Seann is awarded a grant from the National Science Foundation’s (NSF) Research at Undergraduate Institutions program totaling almost $200,000 over three years. This is the first RUI award in the Department!
- March 2016 – Seann is awarded continuing funding from RI-INBRE in the form of a Proposal Development award totaling more than $130,000 over two years.
- March 2016 – Satyam, Marius, and Seann travel to ACS Meeting in San Diego, CA to present their research.
- February 2016 -Caroline Foley is awarded a Walsh Fellowship for summer research.
- October 2015 – Johnny, Satyam, and Mike’s paper appears in Organic Letters
- August 2015 – Dr. Marius Draeger joins the group as a post-doctoral fellow
- July 2015 – Kathryn, Caroline, and Patrick present their research at the SURF Conference at URI
- June 2015 – Seann presents poster at the Gordon Research Conference on Heterocyclic Chemistry in Newport, RI and the National Organic Symposium in College Park, MD
- June 2015 – Group trip to Boston University Center for Molecular Discovery Symposium
- May 2015 – Welcome to the newest members: Kathryn Hiller, Caroline Foley, and Sean Wrenn
- May 2015 – Congratulations to the Class of 2015